Vault Doors / Modular Vaults
Vault Doors - Treasury Series
Maximum Security, Ultimate Versatility and Distinctive Design, Skilcraft-installed modular vaults represent the uncompromising combination of security, versatility and aesthetics. Maximize functionality, and optimize space and budget with a modular vault system customized for your facility.
Treasury Series Vault Doors
- Key-locking, day-gate for use during business hours
- Treasury Series Vault Doors are UL-listed and are available in left or right swing configurations
- Stainless-steel exterior with gold or mirror trim gives an exceptional appearance to the ultra high-strength concrete and steel construction
- High precision anti-friction bearings are used to provide smooth and easy operation
- Built in vault ventilator, heat sensor and door contacts for added safety and security
- The Treasury Series uses resettable snap-action, three-movement time locks as standard on all vault doors. The time locks are concealed behind a locked panel on the rear of the door. Each movement has a built-in magnifying lens for easy viewing.
- Optional customer logo on inside door panel
- Available for both Class I and Class II specifications
- Available for Left or Right Swing applications
Classic Vault Doors
The Classic Vault Door combines the ultimate in security with the beauty of contemporary styling.
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Wide Clear Opening
- Choice of Day Gate
- Day Guard Lock
- Built In Emergency Ventilator
- Time Lock
- Alarm System
Modular Vault Solutions
UL Listed Vault Panels are constructed using ultra high strength concrete and steel. The high strength panels provide the same strength as standard reinforced concrete panels, but require much less space. Modular panels install quickly and provide flexibility for future expansion or relocation. Modular panels are available in Class I, and Class II.